Weatherization Assistance Program
PCA’s weatherization department offers “Whole House” energy conservation services to income eligible individuals living in DeKalb, Gwinnett, Newton and
Complete weatherization services are provided to qualifying clients which include:
· Testing of all gas appliances to ensure safe operation.
· Installation of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
· Energy conservation measures such as CFL bulbs.
· Repair or replacement of gas appliances and/or refrigerator units, if required, with energy efficient units.
· Significant improvements such as attic and wall insulation, weather-stripping and air sealing measures are done to help low-income household’s stretch limited resources by reducing energy costs.
A whole house energy audit is performed to determine what weatherization measures are needed in order to make the home as energy efficient as possible. For additional information or how to apply for PCA’s weatherization services please call 404.929.2464, 404.929.2465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To qualify for services the household must meet the income guidelines below and reside in one of the four counties serviced by PCA. Services rendered are based on funding availability.
MONTHLY INCOME CRITERIA
1 PERSON $1800
2 PERSON $2428
3 PERSON $3052
4 PERSON $3675
5 PERSON $4298
6 PERSON $4922
7 PERSON $5545
8+ PERSON $6168
Each additional person add $623
As of May 2009